Search This Blog

Sunday 15 May 2016

Ultimate Despairs

I completed Ultra Despair Girls and it gave me the shivers when they yelled "NO THAT'S WRONG" together.
But the thing is, I kind of wish we met more Remnants of Despair. Sure, we met Nagito as the Servant and at the end we saw Izuru getting Kuro- and Shirokuma's AIs. But I thought that we could see more?
Here, I even have these pictures I found off the Internet of the despairs! :/
(also I'm sorry if these pictures go weird. Copypasta is being annoying right now)

Sonia kind of reminds me of the Evil Queen tbh. Scary.



Wait, hold it.
WHO THE HELL IS THAT LAST GIRL?
I haven't seen her before... What have I missed?
Haaaang onnn...
I've seen covers for Danganronpa: Kirigiri and she looks like Yui???
Huh???
I don't know???
And why am I ending sentences with ??????

Anyway.
I'm reading Ultra Despair Hagakure and he just met Kanon.
Wait hold on-
HEADKANON
Sorry, I had to get it out. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry why am I spamming sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry-
Okay, that's enough. 
Bye then. ~~

Oh, wait a minute. If you know the name of the game that the Ultimate Despairs are in, please comment below because I really would like it for my birthday.
Okay, Amaya signing out.
*beep*

WAIT HOLD IT 
KANON X YASUHIRO
OK BYE

1 comment: