Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Danganronpa Filled..?

Let me update you on what I learned about those Ultimate Despair characters I mentioned in the previous post.
So I did a bit of clicking, reading and thoroughly searching from Google to danganronpa.wikia.com and finally, finally found on Pinterest what I was looking for. 
Okay, so an image of the Despair Tsumiki.
I just found out that Ultimate Despair is on villains.wikia.com along with Izuru and Monokuma yayayay
 I clicked 'visit page' and it took me to Pinterest (which I don't have an account on so no begging me for follows/likes/subscriptions/whatever pinteresters use) and it said something along the lines of... what was it called again..? Danganronpa Filled.
This is what I saw:
Mikan as ultimate despair and appears in danganronpa another episode 

Danganronpa Sdr2 Drae, Sdr2 Danganronpa, Danganronpa Ultimate Despair, Danganronpa 1 2, Danganronpa Another Episode, Dangan Ronpa Anime, Anime Dangan Ronpa, Despair Characters, Danganronpa Filled

Tsumiki as ultimate despair and appears in danganronpa another episode

danganronpa another episode characters - Google Search

I searched the Danganronpa Wiki but I found nothing about Danganronpa Filled. We've got almost no chance of these despair photos being a leaked bit of the upcoming DRV3 game as I heard that the creator of the game, Kazutaka Kodaka, said this (copied from DR Wiki):
 "If I were to do something sci-fi, the rules of nature could change. In present day, you can’t go through walls and these laws of nature can't be broken. But, maybe with a future setting those laws can be bent or altered. Then I could develop murders and tricks based on what technology could be possible in the future".
Basically Kazutaka not only had a first name similar to two of the characters from Danganronpa 1+2 (Kazuichi and Kiyotaka), he also plans to set this new game in the future. Although there could be a flaw in my testimony as by Kazutaka's view they could have made time machines so they could go back into the past as a girl called Komaru Naegi, although everything I say turns out to be wrong.
I guess we just have to rely on hope for now.
Heh, hope.
Okay, buh-bye!
d

No comments:

Post a Comment