Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2016

References

Today, I'll talk about some references in Danganronpa or references to Danganronpa.
First, we have a reference to Danganronpa in 'Himouto! Umaru-chan' as the cute girl wearing a Monokuma hoodie and saying 'upupupu'. In fact, in the trial for 'Who ate the Pudding', Umaru's big brother is wearing a Pheonix Wright uniform. 
She's also declaring it wrong with the same background as the ones with Hajime and Makoto.
I have nothing apart from that so.
In Danganronpa, there're a couple of references to other games/anime.
For example...
Ibuki Mioda mentioned the Ace Attorney in the second class trial
I believe the Ace Attorney is from Phoenix Wright? If I'm wrong, pls dont yell at me ty

In Chapter 5, inside the Sea King Industries Kazuichi references Death Note.
Thanks for the heads-up - Death Note is crazy.
lolol
Okay I haven't noticed any others so bye


No comments:

Post a Comment